Search This Blog

Thursday, May 13, 2010

New Luxury Hotel Photowall!

I am happy to announce that a new Photowall page has been added to Hotel Hopper!  The photowall was embedded onto the site using Cooliris, which is a great tool that provides a 3-D capability for browsing various types of media.  The photowall uses Flickr to search for images of luxury hotels.  Honestly, the search isn't as good as I would like it, but it's still pretty good for browsing a large quantity of luxury hotel images relatively quickly.  I would love to use a Google Image or Bing Image search, but I am sure there are copyright issues involved with using those search engines and that is probably why Flickr is used.  If you download Cooliris for use in your own browser, you can use Google or Bing to do your own image search for luxury hotels.  Try this query using either search engine, I think it works great in Cooliris or on the web.

Luxury Hotel Image Query: luxury hotel AND (lobbies OR suite OR bathroom OR pool)

Enjoy browsing!  I will probably continue to try to improve the Flickr search query to produce an even better collection of images.

.sb06

No comments:

Post a Comment