Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Luxury London Hotel Offers iPad for Guests

-- Updated May 8, 2010 --

Just saw this article on The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW) that shares the story of The Berkeley Hotel in London, which will soon offer the use of an iPad to guests staying in qualifying suites (Berkeley, Conservatory, and Chelsea) priced at an estimated $2000/night and higher.  I'm a big fan of the iPad (don't have one yet but I will someday), but I think if I had the money to stay there, I could probably purchase one myself.  Either way, it's a pretty cool offer and it comes pre-loaded with plenty of content.

The Berkeley looks to be a pretty amazing hotel, and it should be given the price point of a night's stay.  Not only does it offer four basic options for traditional rooms, but there are twelve options for suites!  The ultimate selection appears to be the Pavilion Conservatory Suite, which is a 1,582 square foot space with a private 205 square foot conservatory, access to a 646 square foot roof terrace, and a ridiculous list of added luxuries.  For the non-millionaires out there, the traditional rooms can be had for rates starting at around $450/night if you want to set up camp in the Knightsbridge part of town.

I'll keep my eye out for other exceptional perks at luxury hotels in the future.

.sb06

No comments:

Post a Comment