Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Luxury Hotel Search Story -- Casa Velas, Puerto Vallarta Mexico

Google has just released a new capability on YouTube to create Search Stories.  It's basically an easy tool that allows you to make short videos about a series of Google searches, which include the web, maps, images, news, blogs, product search, and books.  You can add one of the categorized soundtracks to your video and...there it is!  You now have your own personal search story video that you can upload to YouTube and share with your friends and family.

So I got the idea to do my own search story with a luxury hotel theme to it.  The story basically shows what I might search for in planning my own trip to a luxury hotel destination.  I don't want to spoil the story so check out my Luxury Hotel Search Story video!  What would your luxury hotel search story look like?  Please post your videos!

.sb06

No comments:

Post a Comment