Search This Blog

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Great Sites for Luxury Hotel Browsing

Hey everyone,

While I continue to get the site up and going with content, layout changes, and so on, I want to let you know that I've found some really great sites out there for exploring various types of luxury hotels around the world.  I've posted a growing list of these sites at the bottom of the page, so check them out.  I haven't had a chance yet to take a thorough look through each and every site, but all of them appear to be excellent from what I've seen.  Once I can get through all of them, and maybe find some others, I'll post about which ones are my favorites and why. 

There are also a few feeds listed at the bottom of the page, including the newest one that I added today from Trendhunter.com, which features articles and image galleries of the trendiest hotels and themes.  I also have some interesting blogs that I've found in my searches that I think have a lot of interesting content and focus mostly on hotels.  Enjoy the sites and check back for my next post!

.sb06